How to Make Electric Bike at Home

How to Make Electric Bike at Home ( Techno Review 85)


I  have made an electric bicycle with speedometer from the brushed motor it can run 30 -25 km/charge
& speed about 25km/h
Let's start---

 Basic needs -

1 ) 24 v DC Geared motor (MY1016Z)
2) controller 24v
3) Throttle 24v
4) battery 12v X2 (14 amp)
5) Dual freewheel ( I make it own)
6) chain
7) wire
8) a bicycle
etc---
                                           24 v motor,controller & thortole 

Making videos on youtube

                                Part 1
                                 Part 2
                                 Full part
                                Installing speedometer -

Making Dual Freewheel










I make dual freewheel from van rickshaw rear wheel hub.I cut some thread from it
And joint two normal freewheels together

Fitting Motor & Battery






I make a stand on rear wheel of my cycle by welding it (but i can remove by unscrew nut)
and insert dual free wheel and a small chain.
I fit motor on the stand using screws & adjust the chain.


                                       I also make a box for carrying battery


Connection -  Click here for connection & wiring details 





I install a Throttle and a plastic box for controller
There after connect battery,Throttle,motor to controller
I also use a mofet ignition switch ,it connect to controller .

now it is running.......

I also install a speedometer ( installation video link above )


Here are more details of new version electric bicycle

Comments

  1. Give address where the complete kit is available ? I bought
    for Rs.4000 only for motor on Amazon.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. for plate, chain and free wheel the dealer charged Rs.800. seperately total cost 4800. If you give address the innocent people will not be deceived like me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

how to make 4x4x4 led cube using arduino

Connection & wiring of 24 v electric bi -cycle By Techno review 85

Raspberry pi 3.5 inch LCD screen setup & install driver